[wp-hackers] advanced plugin development for wordpress

Ozh ozh at planetozh.com
Thu Oct 23 14:20:03 GMT 2008

>>I already Googled enough...
>>I thought that the wp gurus here will enlighten me with some really
>>stuff... ;)

>There is no such thing as "the most advanced plugin" or "the best code".

Gah, stupid Lotus Notes sending the message when I'm not done yet:)
So, there is no such thing as "the coolest code ever". Advanced in what
field? What feature?
Most of the times, the brightest bits of code I find about are one or two
liner stuff from plugins that won't even get popular (because popularity
is about features, not code)
I suggest that you browse the plugin repository, by tags for instance,
read the description of the plugin and wonder "ok, how would I do that?"
and compare your thinking with the plugin code.

Ozh