[wp-hackers] Re: [wp-testers] Migrating plugins to 2.7

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Mon Oct 20 16:12:43 GMT 2008

Joost de Valk wrote:
> Same goes for themes, that's quite a bit of work.

Yes, it is some work, and we need to compile a list for Plugins and
for Themes, for 2.5-2.6 migration, and 2.6-2.7 migration.

I can write it but I am not sure what needs to be written. If people
can send suggestions to me directly or to the Hackers list, I will be
happy to compile them into something reasonably readable. Just send a
quick note. Here's an example:

Plugin, 2.6-2.7: plugins need to register their options, see
http://trac.wordpress.org/browser/trunk/wp-admin/includes/plugin.php#L800

Thanks,
     Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon * Poplar ProductivityWare
www.poplarware.com

Drupal/WordPress Sites, Themes, Modules/Plugins
Custom Web Programming, Web Databases
PHP, Perl, MySQL, JavaScript, XML, AJAX