[wp-hackers] admin menu equivalent of template_redirect?

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Sat Oct 18 04:33:45 GMT 2008

I have a feeling that you wont be able to achieve that.
AFAIK, The headers included before the post is queried, And the admin
interface doesnt use the same Query functions like the front end does.

Your best bet is probably going to be enqueue them for all posts/pages,
and hook onto the footer to echo <script>$myscript.enable()</script>
possibly.  you might also want to check if $post_id is set on the
admin_init hook, I doubt it is, but if it is, you can base it off that.