[wp-hackers] SSL for a single page

Rich Pedley elflop at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 17 14:50:10 GMT 2008

2008/10/17 Rich Pedley <elflop at googlemail.com>:
> 2008/10/17 Otto <otto at ottodestruct.com>:
>> On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 5:23 AM, Rich Pedley <elflop at googlemail.com> wrote:
>>> Couldn't get it to work, so I'm looking at the Admin SSL plugin and
>>> slowly narrowing down how it was achieved in there. I may as well
>>> utilise other portions of it and give eShop users the option of
>>> securing a few other pages - if possible.
>>
>> Try again. Look at the WP-Microsummary plugin for an example of this
>> sort of thing working correctly.
>
> will do and thanks.

bah humbugs.

Ok I see where I went wrong the first time - in fact I had 2 problems.
One in the script which was a silly error on my part, but the other
was the actual https URL which if I hadn't tried the Admin SSL plugin
out I might never have realised!

Many thanks - now I'm can start to wrangle the Google Checkout API
into my plugin. That'll probably take a while :)

--
my mind is on a permanent tangent
http://cms.elfden.co.uk/