[wp-hackers] Where Do I Configure This Plugin

Stephen Rider wp-hackers at striderweb.com
Thu Oct 9 12:48:18 GMT 2008

Question for westi and everyone --

Should the plugin-specific filter run _before_ or _after_ the filter
that affects all plug rows?

That is:

plugin_action_links
plugin_action_links_{$plugin}

or

plugin_action_links_{$plugin}
plugin_action_links

?

The follow up question is: Why?  Can anyone think of examples of why
one would be better than the other?  Does WordPress already follow a
general rule regarding this type of thing?

I'm also going to add a patch for after_plugin_row_{$plugin}.  Same
question applies to this.

Again, <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7856>

Stephen

--