[wp-hackers] Plugin for attributing a value to comments

Daniel Cameron dan at sproutventure.com
Thu Oct 9 03:10:43 GMT 2008

Good to be back...it's been a while.
I'm looking to build a plugin that will attribute a value to a comment.
Values would be designated by the post author and site admin only. The
values would also need to be attributed to the registered user so a widget
could be made to pull in the top commenters with X value.

I'm planning to build this from scratch but if someone could throw me a bone
with either suggestions or share any similar plugins that already exist it
would help.

Much appreciated.

// Dan Cameron
SproutVenture // grow your business