[wp-hackers] Menus and Labels and Plugins, oh my!

Rich Pedley elflop at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 6 19:48:41 GMT 2008

 Ozh wrote
>>Any chance of asking someone really really nicely to add a span around
>>the word 'Howdy' It can then at least be hidden easily via CSS for
>>those that don't like it.
>
> Duh. <
> http://planetozh.com/blog/my-projects/no-howdy-a-plugin-for-wordpress/>

:grin:

I'd already seen it and mentioned it - but even you say it is
overkill. Adding a simple <span> around it would make it possible to
be hidden very easily.

Personally it doesn't bother me that much but a client of my other
'alf  hates it. We're in the UK, the client is in the USA.

and sorry, I know its been brought up before...

Rich
--
my mind is on a permanent tangent
http://cms.elfden.co.uk/