[wp-hackers] Menus and Labels and Plugins, oh my!

Viper007Bond viper at viper007bond.com
Fri Oct 3 23:31:52 GMT 2008

The "Plugin Settings" may or may not be the best name for it. My (I'm the
Alex that Jane referred to BTW) suggestion was merely trying to avoid
something like this:

http://files.viper007bond.com/wordpress/settings-pile.png

I normally run 1920x1200 so it's not nearly as bad (two rows), but can you
imagine having all of those vertically laid out? And what if I want to
access General/Writing/Discussion/etc. a lot -- then I have to keep all of
those showing too.

I dunno, UI's really, really aren't my thing so there's probably a better
solution out there. I'm just brainstorming.

--
Viper007Bond | http://www.viper007bond.com/ | http://www.finalgear.com/