[wp-hackers] Menus and Labels and Plugins, oh my!

Jeremy Clarke jer-wphackers at simianuprising.com
Fri Oct 3 15:46:19 GMT 2008

Lots of good explanation here. The fact that the 'content' menus will
be styled differently is certainly interesting, I'm very curious to
see where that goes.

Thank you for the users menu. I think it will remain useful for meta
"tools" that apply to authors within the social networking scope of
the site in terms of just their user accounts.

On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 11:13 AM, Jane Wells <jane at automattic.com> wrote:
> P.S. Why don't more people trim their posts on this list? Just curious,
> because it's a pain to follow on a mobile device with all those
> fully-included emails.

The answer is probably Gmail, which does such a good job of organizing
email for people that they stop doing it themselves.

--
Jeremy Clarke | http://simianuprising.com
Code and Design | http://globalvoicesonline.org