[wp-hackers] WordPress as a full stack web framework

Stephane Daury wordpress at tekartist.org
Fri Oct 3 12:45:40 GMT 2008

I agree. Considering the extent of the existing user base, the ease of
instal and widespread support in hosting companies, the strength of
the API and so on, it has become my rapid development framework of
choice.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll start working on a presentation to be
released in the near future.

Stephane