[wp-hackers] WordPress UI Idea (#4): Sortable, editable main menu

Viper007Bond viper at viper007bond.com
Fri Oct 3 10:47:50 GMT 2008

+1 to reordering/sorting. Users can order as they please. Couldn't hurt,
could only help (I guess).

-1 to renaming. Adds non-needed complexity (both code and interface, do we
do it per user or what, etc.), can be a pain to support ("but I don't have a
settings menu!"), and so forth.

Viper007Bond | http://www.viper007bond.com/ | http://www.finalgear.com/