[wp-hackers] 2.7: add_users_page()

Jess Planck jess at funroe.net
Thu Oct 2 18:57:14 GMT 2008

+1 for an extendible user profile area. It will be fantastic to
separate those user specific settings without menu clutter. If it's
part of the profile then it will be easier to explain that the setting
is just for you (the current user), and has nothing to do with anyone
else.

If it was something that a user would change or modify often a
developer could choose to place it into a more visible area, that's
easy enough. It MAY also be a useful place for some particular role
and capability specific settings. Thanks for looking at this!

Jess