[wp-hackers] calculate current plugin page URL "tag"

Stephen Rider wp-hackers at striderweb.com
Thu Nov 27 16:10:05 GMT 2008

Has anyone ever figured out a way to programatically calculate the
"basepage.php?page=myplugin" for whatever page you're currently on?

I'm making an admin sub-page (basically a secondary tab on a plugin's
admin page) that can appear on different plugin's admin pages.  Thus,
it needs to figure this out on the fly.

I'm sure I can smash the URL though some regex, but I was wondering if
there was an easier way already.

Thanks,

Stephen

P.S. -- I'm very close to a third-party plugin update notification
system.  I'll keep y'all posted.

--
Stephen Rider
<http://striderweb.com/>