[wp-hackers] Share CSS with parent site

Dan Gayle dangayle at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 02:41:33 GMT 2008

I figured out a way to do this easily. In fact, it was so obvious
that I want to hit myself upside the head. I'm already calling wp_head
() to pull in data from different pages, etc, so why not just use
bloginfo('stylesheet_url') and call it a day? Problem solved.

So I know how to pull something FROM wordpress, but how do I pull
something from the root INTO wordpress?