[wp-hackers] screen_meta (last ?)

andré renaut andre.renaut at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 00:29:51 GMT 2008

Thank you Ryan for adding the apply filter.

Specific help is working on all my plugin pages except one ... using jquery
ui.tabs.

Is there a potential conflict with the help and jquery ui.tabs ?

btw, on all my pages as on wp pages, i have the following html errors :

line 108 column 72 - Erreur: ID "update-plugins" already defined
line 107 column 165 - Info: ID "update-plugins" first defined here
line 315 column 32 - Erreur: end tag for element "div" which is not open
line 316 column 5 - Erreur: end tag for element "div" which is not open

the two divs indicated are these :