[wp-hackers] Help with adding extra data into a post

Mikael Hedengren mikael at cylinderlabs.se
Wed Nov 19 13:04:23 GMT 2008

Thanks for your replies but my question was unclear, sorry for that.

I must be able to enter several "rows" of input per post so I think that
using the custom fields will not be user-friendly enough.

I will also need some javascript (jquery?) to be able to make multiple
registrations ("rows") before the data is sent by submitting the post and
this is really my point of trouble; I don't know how to do this.

Thank you