[wp-hackers] AjaxWp enhancement

Dan Gayle dangayle at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 08:30:23 GMT 2008

Since Gianni Milanesi's AjaxWp enchancement for Wordpress is no
longer available, I've re-published it here:

http://ajaxwp.com

The site that contained the code is long gone, since October of 2007
at least, but since the code was released under an MIT license, along
with the documentation on his blog being under a CC license, I've
reposted everything to a new dedicated site.

Also, I'm looking for help in getting the development of this going
again. I'm not much of a programmer, I do a little in PHP for web
stuff, but I'm really new to javascript and I need help.

I'm willing to provide hosting for the continued development of this
enhancement, whether that means putting up a bug tracker or whatever,
I'm willing to do it.

Thanks guys, for all your hard work!

Dan Gayle
dangayle at gmail.com