[wp-hackers] XMLRPC problems with a specific client

Joseph Scott joseph at randomnetworks.com
Wed Nov 12 23:00:13 GMT 2008

On Nov 12, 2008, at 11:40 AM, Chetan Kunte wrote:

>> Can you provide any further details on this?  Have you reported it
>> to the
>> w.bloggar folks?
>
> I should have mentioned my feedback is more of an end-user type :),
> but if you are looking for specific info, please instruct me how or
> what you're looking for and I'll try and reproduce it.

The most helpful thing would be to sniff the traffic that w.bloggar is
sending (using something like HTTPScoop http://www.tuffcode.com/).  My
gut feeling is that this is a w.bloggar problem, so definitely contact
them.  If they can confirm that there's a bug somewhere in how WP is
handling XML-RPC requests I'm happy to track it down and fix once we
can reproduce the problem.

--
Joseph Scott
joseph at josephscott.org