[wp-hackers] Re: My plugin is losing authentication on one page.

Glenn Ansley glenn at glennansley.com
Tue Nov 11 20:27:18 GMT 2008

I changed my form's post action from an absolute URL to a relative and it
works now. Is this best practice?
I guess there's a gap somewhere in my internal knowledge bank about how
cookies work with POST data... and I was hoping it was server related.

Anyway, I enjoyed the conversation with myself. I hope someone somewhere
benefits at some point.