[wp-hackers] My Admin Footer plugin credits fails [Resolved]

Daiv Mowbray daiv at daivmowbray.com
Sun Nov 9 22:53:58 GMT 2008

Thanx for replying,
I did in fact try your suggestion prior to asking,

I do have it working!
It turns I needed to put this:
add_action('in_admin_footer', array(&$this, 'my_admin_footer'), 9 );

rather than what I had:
add_action('in_admin_footer', 'plugin_admin_footer', 11 );

I guess this has to do with the functions being inside of a class.

On Nov 8, 2008, at 8:03 PM, Stephen Rider wrote:

> Try putting this bit:
>
> 	//this should print plugin info into admin footer
> 	add_action('in_admin_footer', 'plugin_admin_footer', 11 );
>
> ...inside the my_options_ui() function.  Stick it at the very end
> before the closing "}".
>
> Also, I suggest a priority of 9 rather than 11.  Unless your footer
> info is appearing on all admin pages (rarely recommended) in which
> case 11 is indeed better.

Daiv Mowbray
daiv at daivmowbray.com