[wp-hackers] any hook before auth_redirect() ?

Chris gaarai at gaarai.com
Mon Nov 3 22:26:40 GMT 2008

Thanks for getting the word out John. :)

Anyone keeping tabs on the WP Roadmap project will be happy to know that
I have a big update coming soon complete with information from the admin
side of things, cleaned up paths, and links to additional information to
help make sense of it all.

- Chris Jean

John Blackbourn wrote:
> Also check out the new WP Roadmap Project:
> http://wp-roadmap.com/demo/?roadmap_id=110 to see the order of
> filters/actions/etc.
>
> On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 10:15 PM, John Blackbourn
> <johnbillion+wp at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Purely off the top of my head, I think 'plugins_loaded' comes pretty
>> early. In fact I think it's the first action (though there are filters
>> that are applied before it).
>>
>> John,
>>
>> On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 5:53 PM, Malaiac <malaiac at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I had a allow_autologin() function which allowed a anonymous visitor
>>> to submit a post with his email, and be registered, logged in and
>>> redirected to post.php page.
>>> The function was working on my development version (2.7 r ~9000)
>>> I updated today r 9353 : the function is not working anymore.
>>> It seems that auth_redirect() acts before init (which I took for the
>>> first hook in wp admin page loading)
>>> Before I had :
>>> site.com/submit , form action = wp-admin/post-new.php > init hook
>>> register a new user and log him in > redirect to edit page
>>> now, I have :
>>> site.com/submit > auth_redirect() >
>>> site.com/wp-login.php?redirect_to=site.com/wp-admin/post.php ... and
>>> there the init hook works
>>>
>>> Any modification on this side ?
>>> If not, do you have any idea of a sooner hook than init() ?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> M