[wp-hackers] Inline Documentation Effort was a Failure

Matt speedboxer at gmail.com
Thu May 29 01:18:22 GMT 2008

On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 5:54 AM, Jacob Santos <wordpress at santosj.name> wrote:
> What I think you are wrong then, is that you aren't weighing the importance
> of documentation compared to the small gain of its removal?

I never said that. Documentation is helpful, but (probably going to
start up some sort of flame war here :P ) wouldn't it be better if it
was located in some sort of Developer-only docs (separate from the
Codex, which would be end-user-oriented), rather than in the code? The
just put a link to the docs in a comment above the function.

--
Matt (speedboxer at gmail.com)
http://mattsblog.ca/