[wp-hackers] Inline Documentation Effort was a Failure

Matt speedboxer at gmail.com
Wed May 28 04:50:51 GMT 2008

On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 9:22 PM, Jacob Santos <wordpress at santosj.name> wrote:
> You are both wrong and right at the same time Matt. The short and sweet of
> it is that you'll gain more optimizing or removing functions then you would
> ever see removing functions from code. Read below for why.

Where was I wrong then? I never said there would be any significant
performance improvements, just that without comments, it's faster
(even if by nano-seconds) then with comments. Which is a *little* less
load on the server, which is always good.

--
Matt (speedboxer at gmail.com)
http://mattsblog.ca/