[wp-hackers] Plugin Settings Menu Location

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Mon May 19 23:54:18 GMT 2008

alex at mysoutham.com wrote:
> This seems like a very logical method, that I think kind of sums up what
> *most* people have been saying on this topic. I suggest adding this to the
> codex at this point...?

It's already more or less there, has been for ages:
http://codex.wordpress.org/Adding_Administration_Menus

    --Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon * Poplar ProductivityWare
www.poplarware.com

Drupal/WordPress Sites, Themes, Modules/Plugins
Custom Web Programming, Web Databases
PHP, Perl, MySQL, JavaScript, XML, AJAX