[wp-hackers] Source Code for WP.com shortcode plugins?

Alexander Beutl xel at netgra.de
Sat May 10 21:49:44 GMT 2008

What exactly do they do?
I wrote a [code] and [pre] shortcode plugin[1] which also allows optional
code highlighting and line numbering and preserves you Codes ' and " to be
translated into curly quotes. I also did write a flickr plugin[2] - while
this one is in beta.

[1] http://blog.netgra.de/wordpress-pre-und-code-shortcodes (will be
uploaded to wp.org soon)
[2] http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wordpress-imager