[wp-hackers] Comments not displayed

Sudar Muthu sudar at sudarmuthu.com
Sat May 10 08:23:24 GMT 2008

Elliotte,

I faced a similar problem sometime ago. But for me the wp-comments table was
corrupted. I repaired it using the REPAIR Table (
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/repair-table.html) MySQL command and
it solved my issue.

I am not sure whether you are facing the same problem like me, but just my
two cents.

On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 7:23 PM, Elliotte Harold <elharo at metalab.unc.edu>
wrote:

> Since the upgrade to 2.5.1, there are comments in my moderation queue. I
> get e-mails about them, and can individual approve them or spam them or
> whatever. The comments appear on the individual pages. However they do not
> show up in the list at
>

> http://www.elharo.com/blog/wp-admin/edit-comments.php?comment_status=moderated
>
> If I show all comments, I still get No results found.
>
> Does this sound familiar to anyone? Does anyone know why comment smight
> appear everywhere except the admin interface? This picture shows the
> problem:
>
> http://www.elharo.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/managecomments.png
>
> --
> Elliotte Rusty Harold  elharo at metalab.unc.edu