[wp-hackers] Changing the clock format in Write > Post

Viper007Bond viper at viper007bond.com
Sun May 4 14:57:01 GMT 2008

Except that most UK users don't bother to upload a GB translation file to
translate WordPress from English to English and so with your code, they'd
get a 12 hour clock. ;)

Anyway, I'm not sure how I feel on this one about core vs. plugin. On one
hand most of the world uses a 24 hour clock and it doesn't take a rocket
scientist to use it, but on the other hand there are some really math
challenged people and I know for a fact that a large percentage of WP users
use a 12 hour clock in their day to day life.

Tough call.

Viper007Bond | http://www.viper007bond.com/ | http://www.finalgear.com/