[wp-hackers] Changing the clock format in Write > Post

Dan Coulter dan at dancoulter.com
Sat May 3 17:47:34 GMT 2008

On Sat, May 3, 2008 at 9:32 AM, Otto <otto at ottodestruct.com> wrote:

> And US users should understand that format just fine.. It's military
> time. Pretty obvious, really.

It's not that US users don't know about 24 hour time, but many people are
not used to working with it.  Personally, I am fine translating it, but
plenty of other users, like my wife, are not so good with math.  I hate to
think that normal (people who aren't good at math) users would have to pull
out a calculator to figure out what time it's set at.  That's not terribly
usable.  My wife had a hard enough time reading the tube schedules while we
were in London.

--
Dan Coulter
http://dancoulter.com/

Hey, I got nothing to do today but smile
-Simon and Garfunkel