[wp-hackers] Adding a new rss feed to WordPress, how?

Michael Dale email at dalegroup.net
Sat May 3 01:37:16 GMT 2008

Hi All,

I'm adding RSS support to my plugin (http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/bluetrait-event-viewer/).

My  plugin is an event viewer (it tracks failed logins etc). The RSS feed  will allow users to monitor wordpress failed logins without needing to  go to the site.

What is the best way to add an RSS feed to  WordPress? I currently have a function that outputs the RSS but I'd  like to be able to hook into wordpress so that I don't need to add  another external file.

Does WordPress allow for custom content? I've done a quick search but cannot find anything.

Thanks,
Michael Dale.