[wp-hackers] Plugin license question

Joost de Valk joost at joostdevalk.nl
Sun Mar 23 23:08:37 GMT 2008

http://www.deliciousdays.com/cforms-plugin

that plugin for instance, adds a link back to that download page on
every instance of the contact form. That plugin is also to be found
here:

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/cforms/

I've seen other plugins, like this one: http://amazingwordpressthemes.com/wordpress-spam-blocker/
  do it, but at least that's not in the repository....

Cheers,
Joost

--
Joost de Valk
http://www.joostdevalk.nl/

...to get weekly WordPress Plugin news, SEO tips for your blog and more!