[wp-hackers] Re: Form Layouts With Tables

Chris Poteet cpoteet at siolon.com
Fri Mar 21 19:02:00 GMT 2008

> Don't forget the cautionary fable of the anti-table warrior who
recoded the WordPress calendar code to use div-span soup instead of
table. :-)  Oh, the horror.

I use to be an anti-table everything until I realized they do have a
real purpose but I was just over over-reacting to an abuse. But IMHO
tables are for tabular data not including laying out elements.

I view tables as laying out data as opposed to the non-intended use of
laying out elements.

Anyway, I'll ask Tim B. L. about it next time we hang out (I wish).