[wp-hackers] Re: GSoC 2008 Proposal: Core OpenID Support

Lloyd Budd lloydomattic at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 02:33:16 GMT 2008

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 3:41 PM, sunburntkamel <sunburntkamel at gmail.com> wrote:

>  If there was greater openID support, it might put pressure for their
>  to be more identity providers, and for existing providers to improve
>  their services.  (I've disabled the plugin because of the number of
>  people complaining that their wordpress.com identities don't work)

You want more identity providers?!

Did you report the problems with WordPress.com? If you can forward me
any recent tickets, I can look into them. I've worked with engtech a
few times investigating the problems he has encounted.

Thank you,
--
Lloyd Budd | Digital Entomologist | | Skype:foolswisdom
WordPress.com | WordPress.org | Automattic.com