[wp-hackers] OT: htaccess and two domains...

Mr. Awesome theone.andonly.mr.awesome at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 21:33:03 GMT 2008

Matthias Bauer wrote:
> Just point both VirtualHosts to the same DocumentRoot. If both are in
> the same webspace, you could also try mod_rewrite.

THIS is probably what my 100megswebhosting.com host did before... I'll
have to email them once.. I'm currently using VB.COM as a redirect to
VB.NET.. but I don't like that really.. I don't really want that
either... VB.COM was and always had been my ORIGINAL FIRST domain for
the VB title for years... I just lost it to some domain company before..
that was trying to charge me 380.00 to get it back.. this was some time
ago... But apparently they gave up on trying to sell it and left it back
in the free domain world again... just sucks too, cause VB.NET been
around for a good while... and most KNOW to go there... I don't want to
lose visits and etc... dang this sucks..