[wp-hackers] WordPress accepted into Google Summer of Code 2008

Dan Larkin nitephire at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 21:35:46 GMT 2008

I'm looking forward to applying as a student.  I just thought I'd
double-check - it is allowed/recommended to submit applications for multiple
ideas, right?  Within reason of course.  I'm not about to submit an
application for every idea listed on the ideas page, but I just make sure we
don't have to limit ourselves to one and hope like hell we get it...

:: Dan Larkin