[wp-hackers] 2.5 admin screen - horizontal scrollbars at 800x600 resolution

spencerp theone.andonly.mr.awesome at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 07:03:51 GMT 2008

Crap, even down at 760px min-width on body (wp-admin.css), gives same
small scroll. Means there'd have to be mad changes throughout the
wp-admin/css/dashboard.css file and others too probably... Or, maybe
not. I can't think straight tonight, just got done pulling a double
shift at work... Ah well, the Molson Triple X (booze) will make up for
it tomorrow night.. lmao. I'm off to bed..