[wp-hackers] Re: Browse Happy + IE7

Chris Poteet cpoteet at siolon.com
Thu Mar 13 14:38:25 GMT 2008

> Won't happen I think: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4254>

That's a shame.  I believe it's a poor mindset to have.  We as web
designers deal with the fact that there are many unknowns.  Do I like
that people view my site still in IE6? No, but as a designer I have a
hard time saying that it's their fault.  Most of the time they don't
know any better, and Kimmo correctly pointed out that sometimes it's
out of their control even.

They're are to many "Howdy's", XFN, and Browse Happy "pet projects"
that have made their way into the core.  Why not just adopt the "Go
PHP5" one while we're at it?