[wp-hackers] Greetings from FCKeditor

Frederico Caldeira Knabben fredck at fckeditor.net
Tue Mar 11 15:48:28 GMT 2008

Hi there,

I'm Frederico Caldeira Knabben, Project Manager for FCKeditor.

We are aware about the importance of a WYSIWYG system for WordPress. It
would be nice to talk with you guys about our intentions and propositions,
and about a possible cooperation between our dev teams, keeping in mind the
current developments of our Open Development Effort, the next generation of
FCKeditor:

http://docs.fckeditor.net/FCKeditor_3.x/Design_and_Architecture

These are our first steps inside the WP devs territory, so please point me
to the right directions to expose our ideas to you. A nice option would be
having a quick chat with anyone or many of you, to catch up your
impressions. Feel free to send me a message directly in that case.

Thanks in advance. I look forward to hearing from you guys soon.

Fred

Frederico Caldeira Knabben
Project Manager, FCKeditor
----