[wp-hackers] Custom DB error page

Joost de Valk joost at joostdevalk.nl
Sun Mar 9 12:57:38 GMT 2008

Hi everyone,

I was playing around with the custom DB error page, and found out that
it gives a 200 OK header by default, even though it, for instance,
can't connect to the database... Now I can hardcode the error 500 into
the error page, but my guess is this should be solved or at least
documented elsewhere? Not giving a 500 error results in the risk of
search engines indexing your error page...

Cheers,
Joost

--
Joost de Valk