[wp-hackers] Internationalizing Plugins and Themes Solutions

Dan Coulter dan at dancoulter.com
Thu Mar 6 20:57:48 GMT 2008

On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 12:15 PM, Jacob Santos <wordpress at santosj.name>
wrote:

> It is frustrating and I wish I never got involved with the ticket, "Hey,
> this ticket doesn't seem like it'll be hard, I can knock this out
> quickly." (Actual thought I had with the ticket in question.) Basically,
> I had no problem with what you described and what the patch did, however
> the arguments made against it are logical.

I think I found the ticket you were talking about and the discussion made me
realize that, of course, the information couldn't be localized until the
plugin was activated.  I knew that's how it worked, but for some dumb reason
didn't think about it.

--
Dan Coulter
http://dancoulter.com/

Hey, I got nothing to do today but smile
-Simon and Garfunkel