[wp-hackers] Re: The fixed with of the admin area

Alex Hempton-Smith hempsworth at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 5 23:16:04 GMT 2008

Sorry, I missed out the [1] link in my last email,
http://brandonaaron.net/docs/dimensions/ is the URL.

> Would it also change style when the window is resized

Unless we have some way of continually checking the dimensions via JS calls,
(which I'm guessing would be pretty labor intensive on the users experience,
ie. slowing it down), then we can only work off whatever their browser size
is when the page loads.

> and work flawlessly in all browsers?

All javascript enabled browsers; but it would degrade gracefully without JS
enabled, those users just wouldn't get the 'full size' experience.

Alex