[wp-hackers] wp-filesystem

Jacob Santos wordpress at santosj.name
Wed Mar 5 03:08:06 GMT 2008

Mr. Awesome wrote:
> Sorry guys.. sorry... Oh and by the way... I had that "Extra Security"
> check box checked on VB too, while I did that testing of
> file-system... I had it checked on ALL of the domains.. I just didn't
> have "FAST CGI" or whatever checked...

Yeah, the FastCGI checkbox doesn't actually do anything. Although, if
you are running PHP5, then you should follow the steps in the codex in
order to enable it, because you're running PHP in CGI mode instead.
FastCGI just tells Dreamhost how many people (think they) are using FastCGI.

--

Jacob Santos

http://www.santosj.name - blog
http://funcdoc.wordpress.com - WordPress Documentation Blog/Guide Licensed under GPLv2

Also known as darkdragon and santosj on WP trac.