[wp-hackers] wp-filesystem

Jacob Santos wordpress at santosj.name
Wed Mar 5 02:42:53 GMT 2008

I can confirm Spencerp's report as I have also done as Spencerp's steps.

This is the link I'm redirected to (and yes, I do know this is a live
system):

http://www.santosj.name/wp-admin/update.php?action=upgrade-plugin&plugin=altmailer/alt-mailer.php

Is the 404. It is interesting, very interesting. So update.php exists of
course. However, something is causing the 404 error. It might be
unrelated to any change dealing with the wp-filesystem. To confirm that,
would have to do something else that handles actions and as such.

As an aside, since this deals with testing, any vote on moving any
further account to wp-testing mailing list? There might be others other
there having similar problems.