[wp-hackers] Blank index.php in wp-content/plugins

Jeremy Clarke jer-wphackers at simianuprising.com
Tue Mar 4 15:09:01 GMT 2008

One thing I think we should remember is that we, wp-hackers readers,
are about 100 times more likely to have this problem than normal users
because at some point someone posted to the list encouraging people to
add index.php to their plugin folders, and only like a month later did
someone else realize it caused this bug.

The bug is very annoying and ruined my day when I was trying to fix
it, but I don't think it's as global a problem as it might seem to us
who read the list ;)

jeremyclarke
http://simianuprising.com