[wp-hackers] The fixed with of the admin area

spencerp theone.andonly.mr.awesome at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 07:28:56 GMT 2008

Mr. Awesome says: He agrees with the others about the "fixed-width"
stuff. But really the only thing that "drives-me" is the scroll affect
in certain areas of the Control Panel. Example: Write Post page, Media
Library (Has a HUGE one), Manage > Posts landing page don't have one
now, but I'm sure it will happen sooner or later. The right side (where
the post's status is) is currently near snug with the Vertical Scroll
Bar as of now....

Things are being pushed towards the right of page, and I'm thinking it's
padding on SOME of the areas.... but the fixed-width settings aren't
helping either sigh. It's not really THAT bad though, it could be worse
all over... I suppose it's just near impossible to please everyone
though... *Shrug*