[wp-hackers] GSoC Proposal: Integrate WP-cache / WP Super Cache into WordPress

Lloyd Budd lloydomattic at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 18:48:12 GMT 2008

On Sun, Mar 2, 2008 at 10:41 AM, Computer Guru
<computerguru at neosmart.net> wrote:
\>  Lloyd, I don't have much more to add to that GSoC outline besides what
>  Matt's already written for performance which is generic enough to
>  cover everything I've just said. I guess I'll just add myself as a
>  second mentor for that category if that's OK.
>
>  Cheers,
>  Mahmoud
>  {CG}

Second mentor: that would be wonderful! Very generous of you.

Thanks again,
--
Lloyd Budd | Digital Entomologist | | Skype:foolswisdom
WordPress.com | WordPress.org | Automattic.com