[wp-hackers] ryan, westi or matt : something cool

Jeremy Visser jeremy.visser at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 13:02:12 GMT 2008

On Sat, 2008-06-28 at 10:32 +0200, Ozh wrote:
> Just found out about http://code.google.com/p/twitvn/
> This is a little python script that sends SVN commits to twitter
>
> Someone feels like setting up twitter.com/wptrunk ? Would be fun :)

I know it's not Twitter, but there is a WordPress Development Mugshot
group that I created a long time ago:

http://mugshot.org/group?who=npFL0SSbsg9X5Z

If you add yourself to that group, and install the Mugshot desktop
client (Winders and Linnix, no Maccas), you'll get popups of SVN commits
on your desktop.

--
Jeremy Visser                                 http://jeremy.visser.name/

()                           ascii ribbon campaign — against HTML e-mail
/\                                               http://asciiribbon.org/