[wp-hackers] Copyright violations by plugin in the WordPress plugin directory.

Kimmo Suominen kimmo at global-wire.fi
Sat Jun 28 07:03:00 GMT 2008

Joost,

I don't think uploading to wordpress.org does not imply GPL.  I've
uploaded a number of things to wordpress.org under the BSD license.

It is always best to explicitly declare the copyright and the license
in any code you make available to others.

Best regards,
+ Kimmo
--
<A HREF="http://kimmo.suominen.com/">Kimmo Suominen</A>