[wp-hackers] flickr Short Code Questions

Jorge Peña jorgepblank at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 01:31:53 GMT 2008

Alexander: Thanks but I was referring to something like
[flickr]37603554 at N00/2116110595/[/flickr]
but I guess it's not possible. All the flickr plugins that I've seen so far
make you integrate with your flickr account and import from your
photostreams or something, that's frickin annoying, I just want to frickin
be able to use something like [flickr]someid[/flickr], anyone's picture.
I'll just directly insert it for now.

--
- Blaenk Denum