[wp-hackers] flickr Short Code Questions

Mike Walsh mike_walsh at mindspring.com
Mon Jun 23 14:36:26 GMT 2008

I found some information on a flickr shortcode for including video:

http://faq.wordpress.com/2008/04/22/how-do-i-embed-a-flickr-video/

Is there something similar for slide shows?  I have looked through the
WordPress source code and can't figure out where these short codes are
defined.  Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.  I have a bunch of
photo sets on Flickr I want to post on our swim team web site but the only
solution I have found to work so far is the IFRAME tag solution mentioned
here:

http://paulstamatiou.com/2005/11/19/how-to-quickie-embedded-flickr-slideshow

The OBJECT tag solution mentioned in the article didn't work.

While I can certainly post using the IFRAME solution myself, I'd like to be
able to give our photographer a simple solution so she can post slide shows
herself.  A short code would do the trick.

Thanks,

Mike

--
Mike Walsh -- mike_walsh at mindspring dot com