[wp-hackers] Plugin Name Collisions

Jacob Santos wordpress at santosj.name
Sun Jun 22 03:28:19 GMT 2008

Thanks.

That is fascinating to me, because I had thought that it depended on the
name. It has been a long time, since I was last informed about the
plugin updater. If that is the case, then it is not documented and could
also be a bug. Should ping wp-testers and will do so after I try something.

Jacob Santos